Maine Commercial Registered Agents
Maine Registered Agents
The address you see on every page of our website is our Maine registered agents address listed with the Maine Secretary of State. No matter how long you’ve been looking for Maine registered agents, we hope that you’ll find our service to be the perfect fit. Registered agents in Maine are also called Maine commercial registered agents.
Our fee structure is simple. You’ll be charged $49 initially for 1 year of Maine registered agents service. In a year, you will get a bill from us for $49 for another year of service. You won’t get any other bills from us. We don’t have anything else to try and sell you. We don’t keep your credit card info on file. You can rest assured that you won’t get any weird charges on your credit card bill after hiring us to act as your Maine registered agent.
An Honest Price
Have you ever found a really rock bottom price on something and then later found out that it was missing a critical piece, a clearance item, or didn’t include a crucial feature you were looking for? Maine Registered Agent LLC charges you less than most, but there are some cheaper Maine registered agents out there… We receive change of commercial registered agents in Maine orders on a regular basis from clients that used “cheaper” options. Over the course of a year, they wound up paying more than our no-nonsense every day price of $49 a year. Our pricing is enough to make a living and stay in business, it’s enough that we don’t have to try to up-sell you anything. Most importantly, it’s enough to keep our pricing plan simple.
An Honest Price
- Online client account. After you sign up for Maine commercial registered agents service, you will be immediately logged into your client account which you can access 24/7.
- Helpful resources. If you need to register an out of state LLC or corporation or form a new LLC or corporation in Maine, you will have access to all the forms you might need. The forms are already filled out with our Maine registered agents service information and there are tips on how to make your filing with the Maine Secretary of State. If you want us to do a filing, you can add our Maine corporate filing service within your account.
- Compliance tools. We include auto-reminders for your filing requirements and annual reports.
- Fast service. Any service of process or other documents we receive are immediately scanned and uploaded to your online account and you are sent an email.
- We are real. Our clients can call our friendly staff for assistance.